Cube Relay Delayed Interval OFF/ON Timers - TGCL Timers
Cube Relay Delayed Interval OFF/ON Timers
TGCL series Cube Relay Delayed Interval (Dual Adjustable) Off/On timers are a unique combination of solid-state timing circuitry with a relay output in a compact cube configuration. The time delay for both the “Off” cycle and the “On” cycle can be individually adjusted. These solid-state timers offer the many advantages of a relay output and provide the same
functional performance as plug-in relay timers, but at a significant cost savings.
Application of input voltage to the timer starts the “Off” time delay. At the end of the “Off” time delay, the “On” time delay starts, and the relay is energized. At the end of “On” time delay, the relay is de-energized. Removal of the input voltage resets the timer.
- High current carrying capacity up to 10 amps
- 100% Load isolation
- No leakage in N.O. position
- No heat sinking required
- Available in any time delay periods required
- Digital CMOS timing
- Transient protected
- No mininum load required
- Totally encapsulated for protection from harsh environments
- 100% Operational testing before shipping
|BASIC WIRING AND DIMENSIONS
- VDC: 12,24 or 48
- VAC: 24,48,120 or 230,50/60 Hz
- Timing Mode: Delayed Interval
- Type: Digital CMOS
- Time Range: 0.2 seconds to 24 hours
- Time Adjustment: Variable, with adjustments on timer, or terminals for external resistors or potentiometers
Reset Time/Recycle Time: 250 milliseconds
- Variable time ranges:
- +15% -5% max. time, -10% min. time
- Fixed time periods: ±10% of nominal time
Initiate Time: 6 milliseconds or less
- Mechanical: 20 million operations
- Electrical: 100,000 operations at max. load
- Contact Material: Silver nickel, gold plated, or silver cadmium oxide
- Form: SPDT
- Rating: 6 amps (resistive) - standard
10 amps (resistive) - optional
- Polarity Protection: All DC units have reverse polarity protection
- Transient Protection: 18 joules
- Dielectric Strength: 1800V RMS 60 Hz
- Storage: -40°C + 85°C
- Operating: -40°C to +85°C
- Mounting: Surface with one #8 screw or two #6 screws
- Connection & termination: 0.25" quick connects
|Mode of Operation
||Time Adjustment Method
||Relay Output Form
|Delayed Interval (Dual Adjustable)
- 120 VAC
- 230 VAC
- 24 VAC
- 24-28 VDC
- 48 VAC
- 48 VDC
- 12 VDC
- Any in between AC voltage (specify)
- Any in between DC voltage (specify>
|VARIABLE TIME PERIODS
- Variable, integral, adjustments on timer.
- Variable, external knobs remote.
- Fixed, internal, time
- External resistors
|H Heavy duty, 10 amps (6 amps relay standard)
|0001 0.5 to 1 sec.
0010 .1 to 10 sec.
0100 1 to 100 sec.
1000 10 to 1000 sec.
Any range up to 24 hours avaialble.
|FIXED TIME PERIODS
|Specify time in full seconds or hours folowed by the letter "S" or "H" and the decimal amount of the main time unit.
Examples: 5S5 is 5.5 secs
5H5 is 5.5 hours