Solid-State Output Delay On Break Timers - TH3ML Timers
Solid-State Output Delay On Break Timers
The TH3ML timers are solid-state output delay on break timers in a fully encapsulated 2" x 2" case. Time adjust can be with on-board potentiometer, external resistor or factory fixed time.
Input voltage is applied continuously. Upon closure of the normally open live external switch, the load is energized, and remains energized as long as it is closed. When the external initiate switch opens, the time delay is started. At the end of the time delay, the load is de-energized, and the timer is ready for another cycle.
- Digital timing, solid-state output
- 1 Amp current handling
- 10 Amps single AC cycle surge handling
- ±0.1% Repeat accuracy
- Factory fixed or variable timing adjust
- Single screw mounting through center mounting hole
- Standard 6.35mm (.250) quick connect blade terminals
- 100% Operational testing before shipping
|BASIC WIRING AND DIMENSIONS
Initiate: Switched line voltage
- VAC: 24, 120
- VAC: 230 (±20%)
Repeatability: +0.1% (under fixed conditions)
- 0.1 sec. to 24 hours (1 sec., 10 sec., 100 sec., and 1000 sec. are standard)
- Special time ranges available upon request
Reset/Recycle Time: 150 milliseconds maximum
Initiate Time:16 milliseconds
Solid-State output Form:
- Normally open 1 Amp steady state - 10A single cycle surge
- No predictable failure if used within operating parameters
- Transient Protection: 18 joules
- Dielectric Strength: 1800 RMS 60 Hz
- Storage: -40°C + 85°C
- Operating: -40°C to +75°C
- Surface mount with single #8 or #10 screw
- Totally encapsulated
|Delay on Break
- 120 VAC
- 230 VAC
- 24 VAC
|VARIABLE TIME PERIODS
- Variable, integral,
knob on timer.
- Variable, external,
- Fixed, integral,
- Fixed, external,
|0001 .1 to 1 sec.
0010 .1 to 10 sec.
0100 1 to 100 sec.
1000 10 to 1000 sec.
Any range up to 24 hours avaialble.
|FIXED TIME PERIODS
|Specify time in seconds (S)
or hours (H)
Example: 400S is 400 sec.
05H5 is 5.5 hrs.