This lab mixer is ideal for product formulation and scale-up in sanitary environments where low shear is desirable. The paint free stainless steel air powered motor is the most compact available and offers ½ HP at 1200 rpm.
- Mixing and blending of liquids in open top, sanitary or paint free laboratory environments.
- Ideal for Explosion proof or other hazardous locations.
- Provides thorough mixing of liquids up to 5-25 gallons
- Continuous duty
- A square pitch propeller is available for flow applications in light solutions of 250 cps or less.
- A radial impeller is available for shear applications.
Materials & Construction
- 316 Stainless steel, 4" diameter, square pitch propeller
- 316 Stainless steel shaft 3/8" x 24"
- Stainless steel C-clamp or ring stand
- Optional materials such as Hastelloy or Alloy 20, and Teflon, Halar or PVDF coated shaft/impeller are available.
- Paint Free 300 series stainless bodied, non-reversing Air motor - 1/2 HP with air muffler for quiet operation
- 30-95 PSI
- Intake connection 1/4" NPT - female
- Maximum air consumption: 17.6 CFM @ 95 PSI
- Lubrication free
- Paint free stainless steel ring stand or c-clamp mount.
- Variable speed by means of a speed control valve, 50 RPM to 1180 RPM
- Air Filter and regulator available
Inquire for paint-free lab stirrer pricing. Stand sold separately.
Compact, streamlined design.