The NEMO® SH Hygienic Pump is employed in the foodstuff, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries for hygienic applications and optimal cleaning. It is ideal in these settings due in part to its continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance and in part to its capability of dosing in proportion to speed. The design with bearing block and free shaft ends enables the universal employment of any drive type.
Many different regulatory bodies have set specifications for a hygienically correct configuration of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability. NEMO PUMPS® are designed, produced and inspected in accordance with the regulations of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) and the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and the BfR (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment). In addition, NEMO® Hygienic and Aseptic Pumps meet the specifications of the United States 3-A Sanitary Standards and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the NEMO® SH Hygienic Pumps:
NEMO® SH Hygienic Pumps offer you:
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible conveyance direction
- stator with funnel-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
Advantages of the NEMO® SH Hygienic Pump:
- gentle product conveyance
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- open, patented hygienic joints for smearing media
- elastomers approved for foodstuffs in accordance with FDA and BfR
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
- foodstuff-suitable shaft seals with compression-proof bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction of rotation and thereby also of the direction of conveyance, up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the medium and facilitate cleaning
- the pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
Your edge - process stability even under great demands!
In two geometries and with polished surfaces.
2 Stator with Reduced Walls
For changing temperatures, a patented stator with reduced elastomer wall thickness is used. In addition, a thermal stator protector (STP-2 or STP-D) provides protection against overheating and dry running. Stator inlet with funnel-shaped opening for improved feed into the conveying chamber.
3 Hygienic Joints
Patented open crevice-free hygienic joints for optimal cleaning.
4 Drive Chain
Drive and connecting shaft with coupling rod and two hygienic joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
5 Seal Casing
Shaft seals suitable for contact with foodstuffs, with compression-proof, bolted shaft seal housing, enable a reversal of the direction of rotation up to the maximum pumping pressure.
6 Protective Tubing for Stator
Made of stainless steel (optional).
7 With Bearing Block and Free Shaft Ends
The design with bearing block and free shaft ends enables the universal employment of any drive type.
The NEMO® SH Hygienic Pump is available: