The NEMO® SH
Hygienic Pump is employed in the foodstuff, pharmaceutical,
cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries for hygienic
applications and optimal cleaning. It is ideal in these
settings due in part to its continuous, pressure-stable,
gentle and low-pulsation conveyance and in part to its capability
of dosing in proportion to speed. The design with bearing
block and free shaft ends enables the universal employment
of any drive type.
Many different regulatory bodies have set specifications
for a hygienically correct configuration of components and
machines, as well as for component cleanability. NEMO PUMPS®
are designed, produced and inspected in accordance with
the regulations of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment
Design Group) and the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The
materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
and the BfR (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment).
In addition, NEMO® Hygienic
and Aseptic Pumps meet the specifications of the United
States 3-A Sanitary Standards and are GOST-R certified (a
Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the NEMO®
SH Hygienic Pumps:
SH Hygienic Pumps offer you:
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by
fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed
with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible conveyance direction
- stator with funnel-shaped entrance for optimal filling
of the conveying chamber
Advantages of the NEMO®
SH Hygienic Pump:
- gentle product conveyance
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost
an absolute vacuum
- open, patented hygienic joints for smearing media
- elastomers approved for foodstuffs in accordance with
FDA and BfR
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
- foodstuff-suitable shaft seals with compression-proof
bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction
of rotation and thereby also of the direction of conveyance,
up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation
of the product
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent
build-up of the medium and facilitate cleaning
- the pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how
in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
Your edge - process stability even under great demands!
In two geometries and with polished surfaces.
2 Stator with Reduced Walls
For changing temperatures, a patented stator with reduced
elastomer wall thickness is used. In addition, a thermal
stator protector (STP-2 or STP-D) provides protection against
overheating and dry running. Stator inlet with funnel-shaped
opening for improved feed into the conveying chamber.
3 Hygienic Joints
Patented open crevice-free hygienic joints for optimal cleaning.
4 Drive Chain
Drive and connecting shaft with coupling rod and two hygienic
joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the
5 Seal Casing
Shaft seals suitable for contact with foodstuffs, with compression-proof,
bolted shaft seal housing, enable a reversal of the direction
of rotation up to the maximum pumping pressure.
6 Protective Tubing for Stator
Made of stainless steel (optional).
7 With Bearing Block and Free Shaft Ends
The design with bearing block and free shaft ends enables
the universal employment of any drive type.
SH Hygienic Pump is available: