The NEMO® M.Champ®, with its compact construction and directly flanged, robust bevel gears, is setting new standards in serviceability and efficiency to satisfy the increasing demands in wastewater technology and the process industries. The NEMO® M.Champ is specially designed to handle challenging industrial applications in process industries and environmental technology.
Features of the NEMO® CY M.Champ® Progressing Cavity Pump
The NEMO® CY M.Champ® offers you:
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed
- high pressure capability without valves
- high performance in a compact construction
- mechanical seal in the flow
Advantages of the NEMO® CY M.Champ® Progressing Cavity Pump
- low life cycle costs
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
- patented, integrated reserve stators
- maintenance-free and wear-free flexible rod
- robust and compact block construction
- innovative Clamp-Tec® stator quick-clamping system
- two tangentially arranged flanges
Everything from a single supplier
For the most varied of applications in your processes, it is now possible to procure the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps.
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
High capacity and compact dimensions. Hardened chrome steel ensures a long life with low life cycle costs.
2 Patented NEMOLAST® Reversible Stator
The highly abrasion-resistant quality NEMOLAST® reserve stator is integrated into the pump and can be installed by a simple reversing procedure. The stator has sealing faces vulcanized onto the front. Flow cones on both sides guarantee high suction capability in both directions of conveyance.
3 Drive Chain
Highly corrosion-resistant, wear-free and maintenance-free flexible rod. There are no joints and therefore no parts which rub against each other. Lubricants and seals are not needed.
4 Shaft Seals
Bi-directional rubber boot mechanical seal is integrated into the pump housing. The positioning of the shaft seal in the flow prevents clogging and sedimentation of solids.
The space-saving and robust bevel gear, a standard feature, is directly flanged to the pump housing. The drive chain is connected to the sleeve shaft of the bevel gear by means of a form-fitting feather key connection. A screw locking device makes it easy to change the rotating units without disassembling the drive.
6 Pump Housing
Two tangentially arranged flanges enable selective or parallel connection of the pipeline(s). When one flange is connected, the second flange is fitted with a temporary cover and can be used as an opening for inspection or cleaning. This flange configuration makes it possible to completely empty the pump housing. The compact pump housing prevents the sedimentation of solids.
7 Clamp-Tec Stator Quick-Clamping System
By loosening the adjusting screw on the end supports, the slide rails can be disengaged from the catch. Stators can be changed quickly and easily, without bothersome fastening elements. The Clamp-Tec System additionally serves as an information platform for pump operation.
The NEMO® CY M.Champ® is available:
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 85 m3/h
- for differential pressures up to 6 bar
- substances with consistencies from runny to pasty, with or without solid content.
Progressing Cavity Pumps