The optimal pump for highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that have a tendency to bridge!
For highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that have a tendency to bridge, the NEMO® SP Progressing Cavity Pump is the optimal solution. The NEMO® SP can be used in nearly all branches of industry to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance with dosing in proportion to rotation speed. The special features of this model include the patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw, the integrated bridge breaker and the enlarged rectangular hopper. Optimal feed into the conveying elements is guaranteed by means of the coupling rod with this feeding screw and the conical force-feed chamber. The bridge breaker prevents bridging and makes the mixing of aggregates possible. The funnel dimensions can be adjusted to the individual application case. The design of the NEMO® SP with bearing block and free shaft extension makes it possible to use any drive type.
Features of the NEMO® SP Funnel-Shaped Progressing Cavity Pump
NEMO® SP Funnel-Shaped Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- pump housing with integrated bridge breaker and enlarged rectangular hopper
- conical force-feed chamber
- special coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- stator with funnel-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
Advantages of the NEMO® SP Funnel-Shaped Progressing Cavity Pump
- gentle product conveyance
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- connection for all drive types
- easy serviceability
- variable modular system
- a large spectrum of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the most varied of applications in your processes, it is now possible to procure the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps.
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
Our Design - Your Advantage: Easy Serviceability, Dependability, Operating Safety
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with funnel-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Drive Chain
Drive and connecting shaft with a coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw for optimal feed into the conveying elements and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Pump housing has integrated bridge breaker for the prevention of bridge building and for the mixing of aggregates (e.g. for conditioning of drained sludge), enlarged rectangular hopper and conical force-feed chamber as well as coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw for optimal feed to the conveying elements.
The funnel dimensions can be adjusted to the individual application case.
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
Bearing Block Design with Free Shaft Extension
The design with bearing block and free shaft extension makes it possible to use any drive type.
The NEMO® SF Progressing Cavity Pump is available:
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 200 m3/h
- for differential pressures up to 48 bar
- with adjustable funnel dimensions
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator elastomers, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, to oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, to Aflas and Viton.
- in S-Geometry for gentle conveyance and secure operation
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
- highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that do not have a tendency to bridge
Progressing Cavity Pumps