Saf-T-Flo EB-125 Retractable Chemical Injection Quill
Retractable Injection Quill Rated to 150 psi
- 3/4" Brass or Stainless Steel “BallCorp” Stop
- 3/8" Solution Tube
- Brass Solution Tube Adaptor
- Brass Packing Nut
- 300 Series O-Ring Gasket
- 150 psi Rated Stainless Steel Restraint Hook
- Stainless Steel Limit Chain
Please see EB-125 data sheet
(PDF) for more infomation.
*Brass Valve/Compression Assembly shown, Stainless Steel also available, see ordering options.
Click on EB-125-B-P-X-0 and EB-125-S-P-X-0 to view (or download) SolidWorks* 3D drawings, which let you rotate and zoom in to check out product details from any angle.
*SolidWorks Explorer or eDrawings is required to view the 3D drawings. You can download the software here.
|Sample Part Number: EB-125-B-P-(Specify)-0-V
|S =||Stainless Steel ||
|P =||PVC |
|S =||Stainless Steel |
|H =||HASTELLOY® C|
|A =||Alloy20 |
|T =||Titanium G2 ||
Note: PVC, CPVC models have a maximum warranted insertion length of 6 inches. Consult factory for lengths greater than 6 inches.
||See Flexible Hose Assembly
product page for ordering options.
CA and VT compliant NO-LEAD brass main connections are available. Indicate "-NL" at the end of the model number.
- PVC Solution Tubes are Schedule 80 pipe with an O.D. of 0.675 inches and an average I.D. of 0.403 inches.
- Alloy Solution Tubes are Schedule 40 pipe with an O.D. of 0.675 inches and an average I.D. of 0.473 inches. Schedule 80 Alloy Solution Tubes are available upon request - consult factory for details.
- Saf-T-Flo does not recommend nor warranty PVC/CPVC Solution Tubes where velocities in the process main exceed 6 fps.
- Main Connection and Inlet Connection are NPT by default. AWWA and BSP thread options are available. Consult factory for details.
- Check Valve and QR Coupler are PVC.