Saf-T-Flo EB-191 Retractable Injection Quill
Retractable Injection Quill Rated to 150 psi
- 1-1/4" Brass “BallCorp” Stop
- 3/4" Solution Tube
- Brass Solution Tube Adaptor
- Brass Packing Nut
- 300 Series O-Ring Gasket
- 150 psi Rated Stainless Steel Restraint Hook
- Stainless Steel Limit Chain
Please see EB-191 data sheet
(PDF) for more infomation.
|Sample Part Number: EB-191-B-P-(Specify)-0
||Optional Check |
|P =||PVC |
|C =||CPVC |
|S =||Stainless Steel |
|H =||HASTELLOY® C|
|A =||Alloy20 |
|T =||Titanium G2 ||
Note: PVC, CPVC models have a maximum warranted insertion length of 8 inches. Consult factory for lengths greater than 8 inches.
|B =||45° Bevel|
Note: Check Valve will be same material as solution tube.
|00 =||No Check Valve |
|01 =||PVC/Viton |
|02 =||PVC/EPDM |
|03 =||CPVC/Viton |
|04 =||CPVC/EPDM |
|05 =||Alloy ||
||See Flexible Hose Assembly
product page for ordering options.
CA and VT compliant NO-LEAD brass main connections are available. Indicate "-NL" at the end of the model number.
- PVC and CPVC Solution Tubes are Schedule 80 pipe with an O.D. of 1.050 inches and an average I.D. of 0.722 inches.
- Alloy Solution Tubes are Schedule 40 pipe with an O.D. of 1.050 inches and an average I.D. of 0.722 inches. Schedule 80 Alloy Solution Tubes are available upon request - consult factory for details.
- Saf-T-Flo does not recommend nor warranty PVC/CPVC Solution Tubes where velocities in the process main exceed 6 fps.
- Main Connection and Inlet Connection are NPT by default. AWWA and BSP thread options are available. Consult factory for details.