HAUG Static Control Products
HAUG EI VS Ionizing Bar Removes Electrostatic Charges
The version EI VS Nut is equipped with a continuous T-slot. This allows the bar to be mounted without additional brackets with minimum mounting effort und greatest possible flexibility in the choice of fastening points.
The HAUG EI VS ionizing bar reliably removes electrostatic charges and its performance, when compared to the standard version, is considerably enhanced.
The EI VS ionizing bar has all of the typical features that characterize HAUG ionizing bars: the reliably and removable plug-and-socket connection System X-2000, the shielded high-voltage cable, the special stainless-steel electrodes and the convenience of being safe to touch.
The electrical capacity of the EI VS ionizing bar is three times as great as the standard version, and therefore, it is necessary to base any power pack load calculations on a bar length three times as long.
EI VS 50 cm with 200 cm cable
Power pack load: 3 x 50 cm + 200 cm = 350 cm
Other Bar Types Are Available
- EI VSE as EI VS, with HV-cable connection on bar for series connection of ionizing units.
- EI VSA without HV-cable, suitable for connecting a highly flexible detachable HV-connection cable.
- EI VSAE, as EI VSA with HV-cable connection on bar for series connection of ionizing units.
- Plastic processing industry: Film processing, packaging machines, film extruders, etc.
- Textile industry: Weaving and spinning mills, textile finishing plants, etc.
- Graphic industry: Screen and pad printing machines, photographic and film processing machines, folding machines, etc.
- Paint shops: Car painting, painting of plastic components, etc.
Suitable Power Packs
(ionizing unit incl.
|EN SL||max. 5 m|
|EN SL LC / EN SL RLC||max. 10 m|
|EN 8 / EN 8 LC||max. 18 m|
|Multistat||max. 18 m|
|EN 70 / EN 70 LC||max. 2 x 18 m|
Please pay attention to the multiplier!