Linear Potentiometer, Celesco CLWG
Developed specifically for a wide range of demanding applications, Celesco's CLWG series position transducers offer unrivaled performance in terms of accuracy, repeatability, life expectancy and ease of mounting. Such applications include industrial automation, automotive and robotics.
The CLWG uses a twin-bearing actuating rod, backlash-free pivot heads and a superior wiper system to provide outstanding linearity and performance.
• Full stroke ranges: 0-3 in. to 0-30 in. (0-75 to 0-750 mm)
• Output signal: voltage divider (potentiometer)
• Linearity: +/-0.04 to 0.1% full stroke
• Repeatability: <0.01 mm
• Resolution: essentially infinite
• Life expectancy: 50 million cycles
• Enclosure material: aluminum
Linear Conductive-Plastic Potentiometer, Model CLWG