Transducer Conditioner/Amplifier Ectron Model 416
Transducer Conditioner/Amplifier Ectron Model 416 with a precision instrumentation amplifier for use in poor environmental conditions.
Designed for use with almost any transducer, the Transducer Conditioner/Amplifier Ectron Model 416 provides outstanding performance despite temperature extremes and high levels of shock and vibration.
Featuring complete ohmic isolation between the signal input, output, excitation, power supply and case, it is a solid state copper-stabilized differential DC amplifier with an internal excitation voltage supply.
The high input impedance permits operation with a large variety of signal sources; and the low output impedance allows operation into highly reactive loads, telemetry equipment and most recording and/or storage devices.
• Ruggedized for environmental extremes
• ±10-V amplifier output
• ±40-mV input zero suppression
• Continuous gain in a 1-2-5 sequence from 10 to >2500
• Customer-selectable excitation voltage
• EMI/RFI filtering on all connector pins
• Operation from any DC voltage from +10.5 to +32 V dc
• All units 100% temperature tested over full operating range
Ectron Model 416