Aerospace Flight Differential Pressure Transducer GP:50 Model 7300
The Model 7300 Aerospace Flight Differential Pressure Transducer is designed for the tough challenges and environmental rigors of Space Propulsion and Aviation pressure testing ap-plications.
We went to The Aerospace Engineer, and asked who, what, where, why and how are your application requirements for a pressure sensor.
The Model 7300 Aerospace Flight Differential Pressure Transducer fills your testing needs by providing:
• Digital Communication Option
• Extremely Lightweight, <8 oz.
• RAD Hard to 100 K RAD
• Mechanical Isolation Tube Eliminates Zero Shift
• Material Options for Special Environments
• RTD Temperature Output, 100 Ohm 2 Wire Platinum
• High Temperature and Cryogenic Options
• Low and High Level Outputs, 4-20 DCMA Options
• Zero Shift with Line Pressure <1%
MIL-STD-810 C&E, MIL-STD-461/462 D&E
Aerospace Flight Differential Pressure Transducer