Wireless telemetry data transmission module to be used with Torque Wheel-Sensor RoaDyn P103 or ROaDyn P106.
Measuring signals and system control information are digitally transmitted on eight channels between the sensor and the receiver-/control unit inside of the car.
• Digital data transfer without noise interference
• No cabling required, transmission range > 5 m
• Operation of up to 4 separate transmission modules at one car with one receiver-/controller-unit
• Rechargeable battery with > 12 hours capacity even at very low temperatures (i.e. for winter tests)
• Charging directly at the car without dismounting with integrated charger connection at the modules front side
• Easy and quick adaptation with four-screw fixation
Kistler Type 9871A RoaDyn Telemetry Transmitter