Kistler 8742A & Kistler 8743A Shock Accelerometers
The Kistler 8742A & Kistler 8743A shock accelerometers series incorporates a stable quartz, shear design and are tailored to measure high accelerations from pyroshock to impact testing. The 100 kHz resonance frequency ensures accurate measurement of high speed events, virtually eliminating zero shift and internal amplifier saturation.
These shock sensors feature extremely low transverse and base strain sensitivity. The 8742A series units have an integral 10-32 negative connector, while the 8743A100 model is ranged for 100,000g operation and includes twin leads, terminating in a 10-32 negative connector.
• Low impedance voltage mode
• Unique quartz shear sensing element
• Ranges from 5,000g to 100,000g
• Low transverse sensitivity
• Rugged connector for repeated connections
• Wide bandwidth, high resonant frequency
• Conforming to CE
Kistler Models 8742A & 8743A Shock Accelerometers