Slip Ring & Precision Encoder Assemblies Michigan Scientific
Slip Ring and Precision Encoder Assemblies Michigan Scientific are used for applications requiring both
a slip ring and a precision encoder.
Slip Ring and Precision Encoder Assemblies are available in both standard and weatherproof models.
Slip Ring and Precision Encoder Assemblies are designed to mount on the end of a rotating shaft and make electrical connection to strain gauges, thermocouples or other rotating sensors, while simultaneously providing pulses to measure rotational velocityand angular position.
The slip ring brushes and rings are made of precious metals which minimize noise andenable the assemblies to be used for low level instrumentation signals.
• 10 circuit slip ring with optical encoder
• 2 outputs of 512 ppr in quadrature
• 1 output of 1 ppr for an index pulse
• All pulses accurate within 5 arc-minutes
• Permanently lubricated bearings
• Standard models sealed against dust
• Instrumentation quality rings and brushes
• Weatherproof units available
Slip Ring & Precision Encoder Assemblies Michigan Scientific Model SR10A/E512