Slip Ring & Rotation Sensor Assembly Michigan Scientific
Slip Ring & Rotation Sensor Assembly Michigan Scientific SR/ERT Series is used when slip rings and/or a rotation sensor needs to be mounted at the end of a rotating shaft.
The gold alloy slip rings are used to make high quality electrical connection to strain gauges, thermocouples or the sensors that have been installed on rotating machinery.
Current capacity is 0.5A per connection and the maximum peak resistance variation is 0.1 Ohm. The rotation sensor is used to measure rotational velocity, angular position and direction of rotation. The rotation sensors do not use any of the slip ring connections.
• 10, 20 or 36 slip ring connections
• Encoder or resolver rotation sensor
• Additional encoder electronics (built-in)
• Available with or without weatherproof seals
• Different rotor styles
• Circular connectors or color coded solder terminals
• Instrumentation quality rings and brushes
• Sealed, corrosion resistant metal housing
• Lightweight and compact
Slip Ring & Rotation Sensor Assembly Michigan Scientific SR/ERT Series