Stainless Steel Compression Load Cell Revere Transducers Model CSP-M
The CSP-M is a multi-column, low profile, stainless steel compression load cell. The unique four column design offers excellent insensitivity to eccentric loads whilst maintaining accuracy.
This product is, without a doubt, one of the most successful compression cells ever produced and is suitable for use in road and rail weighbridges and process weighing applications.
The fully leak-tested welded construction, advanced cable entry and built-in surge protection tubes ensure that this product can be used successfully in harsh environments.
• Low profile, multi-column stainless steel construction
• Hermetically sealed, IP66 and IP68
• Certified to OIML R-60, 4000d
• Multi-interval and multiple range versions available
• Built-in surge protection tubes (GDTs)
• ATEX certified versions are available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
• Current calibration output (SC version) ensures easy and accurate parallel connection of multiple load cells
• Digital version available (Model SCC)
• Capacities: 10 to 100t
Revere Transducers Model CSP-M Compression Load Cell