Linear Displacement Measurement AC LVDT's Trans-Tek Series 210-220 offer precision Linear Displacement Measurement for applications with full strokes from 0.5 to 60 inches.
Linear Displacement Measurement AC LVDT's have been designed to provide a temperature coefficient of sensitivity below 0.1%/°F and non-linearities of less than 0.25% F.S. The full scale output and packaging are but two of the many parameters which have been standardized to provide the designer the ability to change measurement ranges with the confidence that total system performance will be not affected.
Linear Displacement Measurement AC LVDT's Features:
• Guaranteed system performance
• Standardized ±5 VDC output
• .25% maximum non-linearity
• Infinite resolution
• Measurement ranges from ±.25 to ±30 inches
• Low temperature coefficient
• Automatic phase synchronization with no adjustment
Linear Displacement Measurement AC LVDT's Trans-Tek Series 210-220