Angular Displacement Transducer Trans-Tek Series 600 combine the accuracy of costly optical shaft angle encoders, the infinite resolution (analog output) of the RVDT, and the economics of the precision angular potentiometer without many limitations of these other devices, they should be considered wherever an angular transducer is required.
Angular Displacement Transducer Trans-Tek Series 600 typical applications include: servo position feedback, null detector, weighing, inclinometer, valve position, torque displacement, rotary actuators, oil field drilling angle, antenna shaft position, cam measurements, optical positioning devices, angular vibrations, dancer arm monitor.
• ±0.05% Zero Base - terminal linearity
• DC in, DC out
• 100 mV per degree output
• Infinite resolution, limited by detecting equipment
• No sliding contacts, life limited by bearings
• No phasing, harmonic or quadrature null problems
• No reactive force
• Reverse polarity protected
• Low torque
Angular Displacement Transducer Trans-Tek Series 600