Dynamic Instrumentation System
A high-performance Dynamic Instrumentation System for conditioning and amplification of strain gauge and transducer inputs.
Operating controls of the Dynamic Instrumentation System Vishay Model 2200 Signal Conditioning Amplifier are conveniently arranged and clearly marked to minimize the possibility of operator error. Constant-voltage or constant-current excitation, calibration configuration, and other optional operating modes are selected by easily accessible internal switches or jumpers.
Dynamic Instrumentation System Features:
• Calibrated gain from 1 to 3300; adjustable front-panel gain switch and calibrated front-panel ten-turn potentiometer.
• Automatic wide-range bridge balance with battery backup to retain balance in power-off condition.
• Full-power bandwidth of 100 kHz at all gain settings; slew rate of 6.3 V/micro sec.
• Built-in four-pole Bessel low-pass filter with cutoff frequencies of 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz; front-panel frequency selection switch.
• Built-in shunt calibration circuits; internal user-selectable configurations to provide two-point shunting of any bridge component or two-point double shunt calibration of transducers.
Dynamic Instrumentation System Vishay Model 2200 Signal Conditioning Amplifier