Strain Indicator Recorder Vishay Model P3
The Model P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder is a portable, battery-operated instrument capable of simultaneously accepting four inputs from quarter-, half-, and full-bridge strain-gauge circuits, including strain-gauge-based transducers. Water- resistant grommets in the hinged cover allow the lid to be closed with leadwires attached. Designed for use in a wide variety of physical test and measurement applications, the P3 functions as bridge amplifier, static strain indicator, and digital data logger.
The Model P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder, utilizing a large LCD display for readout of setup information and acquired data, incorporates many unique operating features that make it the most advanced instrument of its kind. An extensive, easy-to-use menu-driven user interface operates through a front-panel keypad to readily configure the P3 to meet your particular measurement requirements. Selections include active input and output channels, bridge configuration, measurement units, bridge balance, calibration method and recording options, among others.
Data, recorded at a user-selectable rate of up to 1 reading per channel per second, is stored on a removable multimedia card and is transferred by USB to a host computer for subsequent storage, reduction and presentation with third-party software.
• Four input channels
• Direct reading LCD display
• On-board storage of recorded data
• 0 to 2.5 VDC analog output
• Quarter, half and full bridge circuits
• Built-in bridge completion
• 120-, 350- and 1000-Ohm quarter-bridge circuits
• Automatic zero-balancing and calibration
• Remote shunt calibration of transducers
• Intuitive, menu-driven operations
• USB data link
• Portable, lightweight and rugged
• Battery, USB or line-voltage power
Strain Indicator & Recorder Vishay Model P3