Strain Gauge (Gage) Simulator Vishay Model V/E-40
Strain Gauge (Gage) Simulator Vishay Model V/E-40 is aA precision decad resistor for accurately simulating the behavior of Strain Gauges (Gages) and RTD's.
Strain Gauge (Gage) Simulator Features:
• 5 decade selector switches.
• Resistance range: 30.00 to 1111.10 Ohm in 0.01 Ohm steps.
• High precision Vishay resistors used throughout to ensure excellent stability.
• Accuracy 0.02% of setting.
• Simulates tension and compression strain for most widely used strain gauge resistance values.
• Simulates a broad range of RTD's for instrumentation setup and calibration.