StrainSmart is a ready-to-use, Windows-based software system for acquiring, reducing, presenting and storing measurement data from strain gauges, strain-gauge-based transducers, thermocouples, temperature sensors, LVDT's, potentiometers, piezoelectric sensors and other commonly used transducers. And, it is designed to function seamlessly with a variety of Measurements Group instrumentation hardware, including both System 5000 and System 6000 StrainSmart Data Systems.
StrainSmart Software for Stress Analysis Testing Principal Features:
• From 5 to 1200 input channels, can be configured as needed at any time.
• Inputs accepted from strain gauges and strain-gauge-based transducers (Model 5110), thermocouples (Model 5120), sensors with high-level voltage output (Model 5130A) and LVDT's (Model 5140).
• Built-in bridge completion for 120-, 350- and 1000-Ohm strain gauges.
• Scanning and recording intervals as short as 0.02 second for up to 1200 inputs.
• Stable, accurate, low-noise signal conditioning.
• Available with ISA and/or PCMCIA hardware Interfaces.
StrainSmart Software for Stress Analysis Testing