G.M. International new DIN RAIL mount Intrinsic Safety Galvanic Isolators provide the most simple and cost effective means of implementing Intrinsic Safety into your Hazardous Area applications.
Single channel versions available if required, to provide single loop integrity on Emergency Shut Down and Fire & Gas applications:
• Configure using DIP switch for easy field set up.
• Microprocessor models configurable using Software or PPC1090
Pocket Portable Configurator.
• LED indication for power, signal status and line fault conditions
• 35 mm (Top Hat) DIN Rail
• Plug-in screw terminal blocks to secure termination up to 2,5 mm2
• Models accept DC power supply over a wide range (20-30 V) .
• Wide operating temperature range.
• High channel density result from innovative circuit design using advanced surface mount components.
• Ultra slim 4 channels 22,5 mm wide DIN rail mounting modules.
• 6 mm per channel.
• 176 I/O channels per meter of DIN rail.
• Single, dual or quad channel models
• High Signal transfer accuracy and repeatability.
• Advanced circuitry provides low heat dissipation, ensuring modules run cool despite their high functionality
• Low power consumption.
• SMD manufacturing to maximize long, reliable life.
• Wide Range of digital switch and analog I/O.
• Relay contacts rated for 2 amp. to directly switch high loads.
• Three port galvanic isolation to eliminate noise, ground loop problems and to provide Intrinsic Safety without a high integrity safety earth connection (necessary when using Zener Barriers).
• Line Fault alarm detects open or short circuit of field cables
Certifications and Approvals
• Intrinsic Safety Certification to CENELEC according 94/9/EC (ATEX).
• Meets European Directives for EMC. All modules carry CE mark
• SIL 2 and SIL3 modules according standards IEC61508 and IEC61511
D1000 Series Brochure