| The D2000M Multiplexer System allows the acquiring of multiple Analog and/or Digital signals from sensors in Hazardous Area to a Gateway in Safe Area.
The Gateway D2050M communicates with PC/PLC/DCS via RS232 or Modbus redundant lines with a documented protocol, allowing maximum interoperability.
- ATEX certification BVS 06 ATEX 101 X (download):
Gateway: II (1)G [EEx ia] IIC
Field units: II (1)2G EEx ia IIC T4
- High density, up to 256 Analog Inputs (TC,RTD,mV from D2010M) and up to 128 Digital Inputs (contact / proximity from D2030M) in the same system (expandable up to 7936 inputs by cascading multiple Gateways via Modbus)
- Inputs from Zone 0, 1, 2
- Input sensors: 2-3-4 wire RTD, Pt100, Pt50, Ni100, Cu100, Cu53, Cu50, Cu46, Thermocouples A1, A2, A3, B, E, J, K, L, Lr, N, R, S, T, U.
- Robust Isolation (+- 200V channel to channel), provides high immunity against interference and ground loops
- Intrinsically Safe for installation in Zone 1, 2
- Field Units can be placed up to 5 km from Gateway
- High Accuracy 18bit A/D converter
- Redundant communication/powering lines
- Programmable via PC (RS232) and Modbus (RS485)
- Repeats input contact via Relays (D2052M) or Transistor Outputs (D2053M)
- Reduces field wiring and installation costs
- Eliminates the need of PLC - DCS I/O cards
- Field Unit operating temperature: -40 to +60ºC
- Gateway D2050M can be installed in Zone 1 / Div. 1 by using an explosion proof enclosure
- AISI 316 stainless steel enclosures are available for field units (Series GM2300)
System configuration examples (layouts)