G.M. International Eurocard mounting Intrinsic Safety Galvanic Isolators. The Eurocard provides the most simple and cost effective means of implementing Intrinsic Safety into your Hazardous Area applications
High Packing Density
- High channel density result from innovative circuit design using advanced surface mount components.
- Ultra slim 4 channels 20 mm wide Eurocard mounting modules.
- 5 mm per channel.
- 80 I/O channels per 19" Rack.
- Single, dual or quad channel cards.
- High Signal transfer accuracy and repeatability.
- Advanced circuitry provides low heat dissipation, ensuring modules run cool despite their high functionality.
- Low power consumption.
- SMD manufacturing to maximise long, reliable life.
- Wide Range of digital switch and analog I/O.
- Relay contacts rated for 2 amp. to directly switch high loads.
- Over 40 different models available up to 4 channels per cards or two inputs with 4 Trip Amplifiers
- Three port galvanic isolation to eliminate noise, ground loop problems and to provide Intrinsic Safety without a high integrity safety earth connection.
- Line Fault alarm detects open or short circuit of field cables
E 1000 Series Brochure
- Single loopversions available (AI+AO) if required, to provide single loop integrity on Emergency Shut Down and Fire & Gas applications
- Configure using DIP switch for easy field set up for AI,AO,DI,DO types.
- Total programmability, with a Pocket Portable Configurator (mod PPC 1090) for Analog/Temperature inputs with or without Trip Amplifiers
- LED indication for power, signal status and line fault conditions
- Eurocard Plug-in 20 cards per 19" Rack, 3 unit high.
- Accept DC power supply over a wide (20-30 V) range.
- Wide operating temperature range
- Intrinsic Safety Certification to CENELEC according 94/9/EC (ATEX).
- Meets European Directives for EMC. All modules carry CE mark
- Barrier circuits have patent held or applied for.