The MTL5995-PS isolated fieldbus power supply is a compact, DIN-rail mounting unit providing plug in connectors to simplify installation and maintenance.
The FPS-DT or the FPS-D dual fieldbus power supply powers two independent fieldbus segments. They consist of a Dual Coupler base and two plug-in Isolated Power Modules. The function of the Dual Coupler Base is to:
- Bring in two sources of input 24 VDC power
- Provide the mechanical mounting and the electrical connection for two Isolated Power Modules
- Provide network cable connection to the Host and to the network’s field segment for each fieldbus segment
- Monitor the power supply and segment operation and generate an alarm in case of failure
- Two Isolated Power Modules, or IPMs, plug into the base. Each provides galvanically isolated, fieldbus-conditioned power to its fieldbus segment. Each IPM can provide up to 350 mA at a minimum of 25 V dc of power.
Isolated Fieldbus Power Conditioning Literature
||Fieldbus Isolated Dual Power Supplies
||Fieldbus power supply