For industrial automation applications, redundancy is an important issue to help increase the reliability of your system. MOXA EtherDevice™ redundant ethernet switches come equipped with a redundant network protocol called Turbo Ring developed by MOXA.
Turbo Ring provides users with an easy method to establish a redundant ethernet network, and with its ultra high-speed recovery time, once any segmentof your network is disconnected, your automation system will be back to normal within 300ms!
- Redundant ethernet ring capability
- Fast recovery time <300ms
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN and GVRP for easy planning
- SNMP V1/V2c/V3 for network security
- IGMP Snooping for filtering multicast traffic
- UL/cUL and ATEX approved
- RJ45 and single mode/ multi mode fibre optic ports
||24+4G-port Layer 3 Gigabit modular managed Ethernet switch
||24+4G-port Gigabit modular managed Ethernet switch
||Gigabit Ethernet and fast Ethernet interfaces modules
Modular Managed Switches Literature
||Modular Managed switches