The MA3350 surge supressors are available for either AC or DC applications. The AC & DC versions are rated to a full 50kA (8/20µs) with the DC version also rated at 15kA (10/350µs). In the AC three phase unit there are four (4) such modes giving a total unit rating of 200kA. These MA3350 surge supressors carry a suite of diagnostics that monitors each component of the suppression circuit. Each unit has positive indication showing both the presence of power and the status of the unit. Red and green LEDs leave the user in no doubt of the MA3350's operational readiness.
Remote monitoring of the MA3350 surge supressors is possible using the standard voltage free contacts.
- Only 38mm (1.5") wide
- Highest fault current clearing; 100kA without backup fuses
- Easy DIN rail mounting
- AC version:
- Smallest 3 phase 50kA (8/20µs) SPD available (38mm)
- Full range covering TNS, TNC-S, IT and TT systems
- Single pole version with 50kA (10/350µs), 200kA (8/20µs) rating
- DC versions:
- 15kA (10/350µs) per poleType I
- Thermal and short circuit fusing
3350 AC Datasheet
3350 AC Manual
3350 DC Datasheet