The multi-stage hybrid of the SLP Series surge protection device uses a combination of solid state electronics and a gas filled discharge tube (GDT) to provide surge protection up to 20kA.
The SLP is designed to exhibit exceptionally low line resistance and adds only a tiny voltage drop to the circuit. In operation, the SLP device does not adversely affect the performance or operation of the loop or combined equipment.
The surge protection device allows signals to pass with very little attenuation while diverting surge currents safely to earth and clamping output voltages to safe levels.
- Surge protection for two loops per SLP (or one 4-wire circuit)
- Space-saving design; 6mm width per loop
- Plug connectors for quick and easy connection
- Multi-stage hybrid protection circuitry; 20kA maximum surge current
- Designed for high bandwidth, low resistance applications
- ATEX Certified intrinsically safe
- 10 Year 'No Fuss' Warranty