The EK Series metering pumps are the world's first IP67 electronic metering pumps. This means that the EK is the only pump in the industry guaranteed to operate submerged 3 feet under water for up to 30 minutes!
Needless to say, the EK Series metering pumps are ideal for wet or high humidity environments such as irrigation, agriculture, car wash or paper mill applications. Capacity ratings are up to 6.7 GPH with a maximum pressure of 150 PSI.
By integrating the pump body into a one-piece design, sealing is easier and more effective. Both the drive and the controller are completely insulated from moisture or gas. Construction of the EK Series pumps make them perfect for indoor or outdoor applications where the pumps are frequently exposed to wash down.
High speed and a 20% minimum stroke length allow the EK Series to achieve an 1800:1 turndown ratio. The digital display and pushbutton speed control make setting the EK pump easy and precise. The EK pumps come equipped with pulse input (1:1) control and also feature an external stop input that can be set to stop the pump from a normally open or normally closed contact.
- World's first and only IP67 rated electronic metering pump - guaranteed to operate submerged 3 feet under water for up to 30 minutes!
- Outputs to 6.7 GPH (25.2 LPH) and pressure up to 150 PSI (10 bar)
- High speed performance at 360 SPM provides high resolution chemical feed.
- Dual bearing support ensures proper axial movement extending the life of the diaphragm.
- Dual check valve assemblies in both suction and discharge fittings guarantees fast priming and reliable perfomance
- High compression ratio ensures proper feed