Water Scale, Lime Scale, Rust Remover For Cooling Towers
DYNAMIC DESCALER®dirt remover, water scale remover, lime scale remover, rust remover, used in the cleaning of cooling towers and closed circuit water cooling systems is most usually accomplished while the water cooled equipment is online and without the necessity of shut-down. In order to dissolve all water scale, lime, rust and dirt from the waterside of your equipment, it is imperative that these instructions are followed.
Instructions for Dynamic Descaler® Cleaning
2. Open drain valve in bottom of sump tank and lower the water level to a point where pump still circulates without cavitating. If pump sucks air, add minimum amount of make-up water to maintain circulation.
3. In order to clean the entire system, including cooling tower, sump tank, pump piping, and all associated equipment on the tower while system is in operation, you must first determine the tonnage of your cooling tower. Documentation supplied with your tower or nameplate on the tower should indicate the cooling capacity, in tonnage.
4. Please refer to the Sizing Chart (below) to compute the proper amount needed.
5. Slowly add this quantity of DYNAMIC DESCALER®to the sump pump over at least a two hour period.
6. Circulation time should be at least five hours during which all equipment should be online. However, anytime thereafter the make-up water can be turned on and the bleed-off opened and set to remove all of the dissolved solids from the system.
7. In order to purge all insoluble from closed circuit systems, it is suggested that after circulation, the drain valve should be opened and make-up water added until all water in system is clear. Close drain and establish proper bleed-off and make-up.
8. When convenient, it is recommended that the sump tank be drained and flushed and that the strainer screen be removed and inspected for any insoluble material.
When cleaning cooling towers and closed circuit coolers it is sometimes hard to determine the amount of scale build-up that has been accumulated over a period of time. It might be a case where you have a 500-ton cooling tower and you will need more than the recommended amount, which is 150 gallons of DYNAMIC DESCALER®. The amounts on the Sizing Chart (below) are just for the cooling tower and the closed circuit cooling only, not for the entire system, (pump piping and all the associated equipment that is using the cooling water). For the entrie system, take the tonnage and multiply by 0.7, which equals the amount of DYNAMIC DESCALER®to be used. If you need technical assistance or have any questions, please contact us.
DYNAMIC DESCALER® is used to save two
30 ton cooling towers by
DYNAMIC DESCALER® Sizing Chart
Water Scale Removal Systems:
Lime Scale Removal Systems:
Rust Removal Systems:
The World's Safest Biodegradable Descaler