Cube Relay Delay On Break Timers - TGMLB Timers
Cube Relay Delay On Break Timers
TGMLB series Cube Relay Delay on Break timers are a unique combination of digital CMOS timing circuitry with a relay output in a compact 2" x 2" configuration. For users of solid-state timers, these units provide the same functional performance as plug-in relay timers, but at significant cost savings. The TGMLB uses a live initiate switch. The TGMLB relay common
is internally connected to (+) or hot.
Input voltage is applied continuously. Upon closure of the normally open live external initiate switch, the load is energized, and remains energized as long as it is closed. When the external initiate switch opens, the time delay is started. At the end of the time delay, the load is de-energized, and the timer is ready for another cycle.
- High current carrying capacity up to 20 amps, 1.5 HP
- Transient protected
- 100% Load isolation
- No leakage in N.O. position
- No heat sinking required
- Available in any time delay period required
- Uses live initiate switch
- Pin-for-pin replacement for solid-state timers
- Digital CMOS timing
- No minimum load required
- Totally encapsulated for protection from harsh environments
- 100% Operational testing before shipping
|BASIC WIRING AND DIMENSIONS
- VDC: 12, 24 or 48
- VAC: 24, 48, 120 or 230, 50/60 Hz
- Timing Mode: Delay on Break
- Type: Digital CMOS
- Time Range: 0.2 seconds to 24 hours
- Time Adjustment: Factory fixed time period; variable, with adjustments on timer or terminals for external resistor or potentiometer
Reset/Recycle Time: 25 milliseconds
- Fixed time period: ±10% of nominal time
- Variable time range: +15% -5% max. time, -10% min. time
Initiate Time: 6 milliseconds or less
Relay Output Form:
- Standard - SPST N.O.
- Optional - SPST N.C. SPDT, DPDT
|Relay Life Expectancy:
- Mechanical: 20 million operations
- Electrical: 100,000 operations
- Contact Material: Silver nickel, gold plated or silver cadmium oxide
- Polarity Protection: All DC units have reverse polarity protection
- Transient Protection: 18 joules
- Dielectric Strength: 1800 RMS 60 Hz
- Storage: -40°C to + 85°C
- Operating: -25°C to +85°C
- Surface mount with single #8 or #10 screw
- 0.250 quick connects
|Mode of Operation
||Time Adjustment Method
||Relay Output Form
|Delay on Break
- 120 VAC
- 230 VAC
- 24 VAC
- 24-28 VDC
- 48 VAC
- 48 VDC
- 12 VDC
- Any in between AC voltage (specify)
- Any in between DC voltage (specify)
|VARIABLE TIME PERIODS
- Variable, integral, knob on timer.
- Variable, external knob remote.
- Fixed, integral, factory set
- Fixed, external, resistor remote
- SPST (N.O.)
- SPST (N.C.)
|H Heavy duty, 10 amps (6 amps relay standard)
J 20 amps
|0001 .1 to 1 sec.
0010 .1 to 10 sec.
0100 1 to 100 sec.
1000 10 to 1000 sec.
Any range up to
24 hours avaialble.
|FIXED TIME PERIODS
|Specify time in seconds (S)
or hours (H)
400S is 400 sec.
05H5 is 5.5 hrs.